|Young Women’s Conferences|
For the thirteenth consecutive year, Skills Canada – Ontario is proud to host the award-winning “Think Skills…Think Future!” Young Women’s Conferences. These conferences, held in conjunction with the Ontario Technological Skills Competition, are dedicated to showing female students that skilled trade and technology careers offer many great opportunities. In a friendly, casual environment, students are able to explore career options and practice their networking skills as they meet women who work in skilled trade and technology careers. These mentors discuss the rewards of their chosen career paths and provide advice, guidance and inspiration. The agenda also includes lunch, hands-on activities, and a tour of the Ontario Technological Skills Competition at RIM Park in Waterloo. Please consider joining us!
Holiday Inn Kitchener 9:00am - 1:45pm
SCHOOL REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please print the following flyers and promote the event at your school.
3. Identify up to 8 girls at your school (to a maximum of 24 girls per school board per conference) who are interested in attending.
4. Select the link below to access the School Registration Form. (REMEMBER registration is first come, first served and it is advisable to register as soon as possible to secure your student spaces).
5. Email email@example.com if you would like additional students to be added to a wait list. If there are still spaces available after the registration deadline they will be redistributed to students on the waitlist.
6. Collect and bring all signed student waivers to the event.
In Partnership with: